Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What are Seven Billion People Doing Right Now?

Today, I was thinking about what goes on in the rest of the world. It makes me think of how other people go about their daily lives. How everyone is so diverse in not only the way they look, but of how the constant actions they do every day. Everybody has some type of way to wake themselves up in the morning whether it be an alarm clock or a mother waking them up to go to school. Maybe the person didn't sleep at all that night and woke up all cranky. Sometimes, my cat wakes me up with her constant meowing every morning. If we were on a farm, we wouldn't even need a rooster for how much she meows. That is another way people wake up on a normal basis. My sister get sprayed in the face every morning, so that helps her get ready for school. It just makes me think that once you step out of your bed, your day officially starts. When I start my day, my mind takes me to see different people around the world getting up at the same time as me. We would look different, yet doing the same actions. Maybe it would be someone that has the same name as me and would complete the same schedule as I do. With all of this thinking going on in the morning, I never get ready in time for school. I always drift off with  doing something else. In other words, during my own scheduled routine, I would just start to dream of how other people live. Having this kind of set up in the morning easily gets me hyped up to carry on with my day. 

It is not just how people wake up with all the different time zones and how they go about their daily routines in life. I make myself imagine what it would be like after that point. Varying from ages 1 to maybe 125 ( age for the world's oldest person alive) , what goes on during a normal basis for them? I want to see it from people's different points of view. To see what it would be like to live in someone else's shoes for a change. We all wake up and everything, but after that then what happens next? Just to mention that with the power of YouTube, you can see other people 's "supposed" daily routines. They have their own channel and everything with a million views daily on what they would do for their morning or night routines. I mean, why would you record yourself doing your own routine in the morning. For me, if it was in the morning or at night, that would be the one time that I can have some personal time with myself. It's time to think about how my day is going to go or reflect on how it went. Even though I do love the videos that these people make, I don't want someone to set up my own routine for me in the morning. It makes their routine seem to be the "ideal" one. Why can't we just keep it as our own? I do care for the fact that every person apart of the 7 billion that make up the world today should do their own thing. Which brings it back to the fact that I wonder what these people are doing right now at this very moment. 

1 comment: