Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daydreamer

Sometimes, my mind just wanders all the day at the most random times. I am an active thinker and have a humongous imagination springing up life here and there. When I am in class, if you heard the words " So imagine that the ... would be like this....." . This would lead me to zoning out for a good five minutes thinking about what life would be like there for me. I would make me a character in my own mind television show that would keep running and never stop. It keeps going though which leads to my teachers snapping me back to reality. It would involve them calling my name and just me acting like a complete fool of myself not knowing what is going on at all. I am a day dreamer. I admit that. I always day dream anywhere at any time. My day dreams are sometimes better than reality the way that I would see it. It isn't usually like this with me needing to get snapped back. Eventually, I would do it on my own to get myself back into the swing of things. When a class is really boring, I don't mean to zone out. I just do at those times. It is something that I hear mentioned from one person that sets t off. It starts off with someone mentioning something funny that they heard of or could never possibly imagine happening. With this sad, I would get a distant memory of something that reminded me of the thing mentioned. After that, it is all but non stop dreaming after that. I want to learn to control it, but it comes and it goes. Usually, it is a normal occurring routine that I always go into. With so many thought on my mind, I lose sight of what is really in front of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment