Monday, February 9, 2015

My 365 Photography Project

The idea behind my 365 photo project is seeing the wold in a different perspective. Sure, the photos that I take are very odd at times. Yet, these photos that I capture make the difference to help me see it different from someone else. I feel that my photos bring a sort of different quality with each photo. Each individual photo has a certain message behind it which is the reason why I took the photo in the first place after all. With my photos, I want people to see the difference in perspective in how they look. More importantly, I want people to make up a story in their heads about why the picture was taken and posted in the first place. I do caption the pictures at times to give a hint of what it comes out to be. Other than that, I want people to see how I all come down to it when it comes to making my 365 what it is today. Many do notice my pictures as a work of art. Others see it and never know what to say. On my own choice, I want to leave my viewers in that sort of speechless state. By having them in that sort of state, it lets their own minds wander to conclude what the picture may come out to. In the end, it is what they make of it. Sooner or later, I want to see the conclusions that people come up with just by looking at the photo graph. I want to ask them, " So , when you looked at the photograph, what did you originally think at first? " More importantly, " What was the hidden message that you got from seeing the world in this upside down perspective on this photograph? "

No comments:

Post a Comment