Tuesday, February 10, 2015

From Rehearsal Back To Camp

During my rehearsal today for the a show I'm doing, I was supposed to be dancing around the stage. I grabbed a partner and was chosen to be the man. Having the role to be the guy, I have had a good experience with learning how to play this role. No doubt in my mind made me not want to relate my character to King Darling The Third in the Prince Street version of Cinderella. Supposedly, I was a blind king with a son that I would always mistake as a different person over the course of the show. I thought, back in summer , I wish I could go back in time to go be in that part again. Oh, how I miss that cast so much, yet where would I be today? I successfully did some great shows over the past couple of months now come to think of it. Anyways, so back to the rehearsal. I had my partner and we were dancing the waltz when my mind reminded me of summer all over again. My mind kept going back to summer over and over and over again. I missed it so much and I longed to be back there so badly. With every step I would take when doing the waltz, it reminded me of how I did it those couple of months ago. It gave me some background information on how to actually waltz in this case. Sometimes, it makes me really sad to know that from the looks of it, I may never be able to go back to me dear camp. There are people there that I will miss dearly. There are the directors and the new opportunities to take advantage of. However, I have had my eye on other camps that are not that far away as my beloved camp. I still can't stop thinking about my camp and the friends I made their. I have no idea sometimes where they could be right now.

1 comment: