Thursday, February 12, 2015

Birthdays

My birthday was today which was just AMAZING. It's so strange to me sometimes because when I have my birthdays, it feels like such a fresh start to a whole good year ahead of me. I know that the year ahead of me is going to be the best one yet. Being the age I turned, I feel as though I have more freedom in some ways to know how to navigate if I ever got lost or had to accomplish something. Having your birthday fly by in a flash is actually really exciting. I always feel like I'm in a dream somehow. I am just walking on air and letting my body do the rest. When I walked around today on my birthday, everything looked sort of different. I do not know if it has anything to do with the fact that I am a year older now. Or maybe it had something to do with thinking that birthdays had something to do with starting over. In the past year I 've had ups and downs bringing me left to right. Now, I'm happy just where I am. I am happy with the friendships I have made with people in the last couple of months. These people honestly make me really happy when I have my worst days. So, just seeing these today made me more happier and have a much better birthday. You always remember your birthday so significantly because it was the day that you somewhat changed. For me, I do not want to change. I just like remaining me. Then again. I will see everything in a different light not just because I'm older, but because I've learned a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment